June 13, 2006

Get Over You....




I'm on a mission to get over "You"
In other words....
"Mission Impossible "

28 left me inspiration...:

anup.777 said...

who is this dear? ... this is very intriguing!

jlois said...

sinong igegetting over mo kath? :)

Kathy said...

Anup,
..aww got curious?? hehe..
...well, what am posting here is not only about me but also about the people near me ^_^
..sometimes i'm inspired of their love stories, heartaches and all things about their relationship so i'm writing about it.
..excuses?? hehe..nah *wink*

..isn't true that even we did ur best to forget someone ,in the end we can't still get over it right?
..that's love and we can't help it ^_^

cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Jlois,
..hehe, biglang naintriga eh no?? wala lang inspired lang ako sa kwento sa paligid ko, and i love to write all about love ^_^ eto talaga linya ko.
..dito wala akong writer's block eh haha..:P

..musta na?di na tayo chat nila mmy-lei ah? busy ka na? kelan alis mo ulit? ingatz and regards sa wife and baby mo!

cheers,
-kathy-

kisses said...

eh kung si Tom Cruise ba naman yan ... ni sa hinagap di ko ita-try na kalimutan siya! heheh

pero ... walang imposible sa mundo sistah! people come and go :)

Kathy said...

Kisses,
...yeah,that's true neng "people come and people go" ^_^

cheers,
-kathy-

Anonymous said...

get over "you"


lintik na "you" yan...ang hirap kalimutan!


waaaaaaah!

A. R. said...

That is so true. One never truly gets over a lost true love...

kisses said...

hahahah! si lojika talaga ... pagdating sa love nawawalan ng logic :D

gawin nyon na lang kcing W si You!

Prash said...

To get over somebody, the best idea is to keep busy with stuff not related to the concerned person...at work, or with other friends...and time will take care of it. Courage, lady, Courage.

Kathy said...

Lojiks,
..hehe natamaan ka na naman? ikaw talaga basta senti pinag-usapan...naha- high bloood ka agad haha ^_^ joke lang muaah!
..ano nakalimutan mo na ba si "You" mo? nyee sino ba yun? :P

-kathy-

Prash said...

@ the comments you made in my blog,

I didn't take that bus numbered 63 after. I am going to Jean-Philippe's house tomorrow. So maybe i shall take it again tomorrow. (btw, tomorrow is 'fete de la musique' in France...the day of music...everywhere it is free concerts and music everywhere...it happens on 21st of June every year in France)...WE plan to have sushis, makis, nems and samosas and go for picnic. And I am on holidays this week. *smile*

Kathy said...

Aldo,
...aww how's you my friend? ^_^
**one never truly gets over a lost true love**
..yeah, that's true...impossible na!!

..hope ur ok now with ur lady friend ^_^ goodluck!

cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Prash,
..hey thanx for the advice yaar, i'll try to do it *grin* and hope it works too.

...holiday and free concerts everywhere in Paris? Woww i envy you *sobss* hehe...^_^

..enjoyyy and update me for tomorrows ride in the bus *grin*

...take care and have a great week ahead!

cheers,
-kathy-

Prash said...

@ the comments you made in my blog,

I am neither excited nor nervous about this thing for tomorrow. I don't think I would every come across that Old Lady.

Yes you should visit Paris. It is a wonderful city.

Yes, I like sushi, not many Indians do like sushis and makis. You are most welcome for the picnic. I shall try to take some pictures and post it here.

Thanks for the compliments. The building and narrow stree you are talking about is not Paris...it is Rome - the eternal city -. I was on holidays there two months ago.

I shall try to take pictures tomorrow and post it here. I don't promise. But i shall try. :-)

You have a wonderful week ahead.

cheers,
prash

Anshuman said...

trying to let go? did you have 'it' in the first place ? We all came empty handed, didnt we ?

Kathy said...

Prash,
...hehe, ok am just kiddin' about the lady ^_^

...yeah, who knows someday i can visit Paris but before that i should visit India first *smiles*
, im dreamin' of that yaar, to meet all my friends there.

..oh is it Rome? ok, so u've been there too for vacation? thats cool ^_^

..glad to know u like sushis and makis coz i know Indians don't.

do post some pics ok? i'll check it tomorrow.

..have a great week too!

cheers,
-kathy-

Kathy said...

Anshuman ghosh,
...yeah, tryin' to let go the feeling from my heart but failed ;)

...hope u know the feelin' :P

..oops thanx for droppin' by and welcome to my lil place *grin*

cheers,
-kathy-

Prash said...

oh dear kathy,

I am sorry. I forgot to take the camera with me. (bad excuse euh ? sorry!!!). Anyways, it wasn't great.

21st june, the official day when the summer starts....it rained in Paris - Thanks to the Mother Nature -.

So the picnic got spoiled...we got back to our friend's place and we had our sushis, makis, nems and samosas (Yes, I know that many Indians don't like...I am one of those rare Indians who likes it and I am one of those Indians who eat beef and pork too). By 10.30, WE thought it stopped to rain, we got out...disappointment - still drizzling!! damn it...but still we walked and we went to many places...by 10pm people were drunk (men and women)...and I didn't like seeing people drunk and doing non-sense. So got back home soon like 1am.

So not interesting...!!! This saturday is Gay Pride in Paris. I won't be able to go...As I am organizing a fare-well picnic for my collegues.
Ah Ah Ah *sigh* Ah Ah Ah

Hope you had a wonderful wednesday.

Kathy said...

Prash,
..oh !yeah, bad excuse ;( hmm... hehe but your sorry is appreciated ^_^ it's ok , i'll wait for the pics still haha...you don't have excuse for that yaar *grin*

...so first day of summer in France rained? aww...yeah, thanx to Mother Nature too ;)

..yeah, you're one of few Indians i knew that eats beef,chicken and pork ( oh chicken is not on ur list?) hey chicken and me are bestfriends haha...*wink*

..Gay Pride in Paris?? oh that sounds interesting...what will they do? march on the road like models in very cute outfits?? hehe...i love it ^_^

..thanx i had a nice wednesday yaar.. it rained here too in Tokyo so just enjoyed watching rain *wink*

Have a nice day Prash...

cheers,
-kathy-

j said...

Cheer up girl, time heals all wounds :)

Kathy said...

Jairam,
...aww thanx girl ^_^ i'm definitely ok now.
..thanx for droppin' by here...;)

...will check ur blog later *wink*

cheers,
-kathy-

Oxfordmba said...

mission impossible-redefined!!! ..awesome kathy!!!

a completely new and a perfect meaning for MI....


abhay- ur new frnd from orkut!

Kathy said...

Abhay,
...hey thanx yaar, cool naa? ^_^

cheers,
-kathy-

Why not sure said...

Kathy I will suggest you something for that...

You do NOTHING! Coz, NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE...

Kathy said...

Het,
...yeah, it's very true! Nothing is Impossible....

thanxxxxxx....

-kathy-

Pradip Somasundaran said...

Kathy...Nice thoughts there....The huam mind is the most powerful creation of god! for it nothing is impossible. Our forefathers knew how to control and reign its awesome powers. We lost those powers somehow.

P.S: Have posted a new I.R song!

Kathy said...

Pradip,
...** The human mind is the most powerful creation of God **

..yeah, that's true and were just loosin' control sometimes!

..will check the song Sir,thanx!

cheers,
-kathy-