December 14, 2006

U.... My Melody!!!




You're the music that lives in me,
I'm united with it.
It plays orchestra of amour.
All I must do is fall into the arms of summer breeze thinking it's.
You.. my melody...

My senses are genuine ,
All I truly know is what I feel.
The melody of my heart that sails through the seas of my soul,
And carries wind with the pledge of my love to you...
The wind that caresses me gently in the ambience of eternity...

14 left me inspiration...:

Anonymous said...

Who?? is it me ha Kathhhh??? :) lolzzzzz! mwaaaaaaaa............................

Kathy said...

... nah it's not you sorrryyyyy!!! hehe ^_^ shhhhhhhh secret!!! lol! :P

Jeevan said...

"My senses are genuine ,
All I truly know is what I feel"

This is Best!!

Kathy is in love with melody;) very nice dear:)

Kathy said...

Jeevan,
... yeah, can't live without those melodies in my life ^_~

cheers**

anup.777 said...

:) ... ur poems always bring a smile/grin to my face ... thanks Kathy ... :)

Kathy said...

Anup,
... oh did i?? awww u made me smile too hearin' that ^_^ thanxx!!

... and i love ur poems too dear! :) keep writin'

cheers**

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Kathy said...

Roshan,
... happy new year too dear ^_^ hope u have a blessed and prosperous year ahead!
Godbless...

cheers**

Keshi said...

Kath I didnt know u had such a wonderful blog here..wow! Im sorry I never looked at this blog b4. Beautiful post from a beautiful mind.

I will email u soon regarding my other comment yday...and I wasnt talkin abt u sweetie...MWAHHHHHH TC!

Keshi.

Kathy said...

Kesh,
... awww u discovered at last my very very secret place hehe... shhhh!! lol! ^_^ glad u liked it here... yeah this is my place for love!

yup i read ur email na... i understand u sweetie, was just kiddin' ^_^ and i know ur blessed of good friends around muaahh!

luv ya!

hugss**

Mr. J said...

Heeeey... howdy!!

You wrote this stuff?? Pretty neat. And I have to say, you look too young to be a Mom. Good going!!

Kathy said...

heyyy yeah, ^_^ glad to see u here John! ... hope u like it!

... am i look young to be a Mom?? awww... i'll take that as a compliment ok? thanxxxxxxxx ^_^

tc... see ya around!

My Unfinished Life said...

but when music dies.....only pain is there....

Kathy said...

@ shooting star

... yeah pain maybe there but dun let the music die! ^_~

... welcome here to my lil place dear! hope to see ya around!

cheers**