May 13, 2007

This i promise you......





When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..

12 left me inspiration...:

Jeevan said...

Best supporter he is...

Kathy said...

@ jeevan

... yeah, sweet na ^_~

hows u dear? tc...

cheers**

Anonymous said...

senti????? :) lolzzzzzzzz!

Kathy said...

@ raine

nah lol!! ^_~

Anonymous said...

i know..u'll be right here.. always by my side :) i appreciate ^_^

Kathy said...

yea yea, ur rite!! ^_~

The Lass said...

glad i came across ur blog...

David Caetano said...

I found your blog by accident but I was fascinated by reading it. U look very sensitive and sweet.

Kisses!

Sarat Chandra Vegunta said...

Happy Birthday Kathy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeypOvsY91Q

-_^

Keshi said...

its 2008 April now Kath and its ur BIRTHDAY!

Many happy returns of the day MWAH!

I miss ya..

Keshi.

Sarat Chandra Vegunta said...

Hey Kath!

Had fun on your B'day! Comm'n don't be greedy, share your photos with us.

More Smiles Every Mile (Borrowed quote): http://www.youtube.com/user/JudgeJudyHQ

And yes thanks for leaving nice note on Orkut. Your Orkut setting doesn't allow me to reply ^__^

Chandra

Prash said...

Hey...howdy ?

Last time I checked your blog it was like 2 years ago and I was in Europe (Paris) and now I am in Hong Kong and checking out your blog...

how r u ?