As I sit and watch,
admire,
the distant lightning
dance valiantly across
the beautiful sky,
I think of a man,
The man
MY exact.
My Identical Identity,
My opposite opposition,
My Divine Dichotomy.
He taught me beauty,
love,
happiness,
and euphoria.
He showed me pain,
heartache,
anger,
and loss.
He unfolded the world
that I had long forgotten;
and I,
I had just merely returned the blessing.
By Rachael Herman --
From The Poem -
* For Giving is the Nature of the Soul *

4 left me inspiration...:
Nice poem Kathy! and lucky guy u sending the message... who???
You're really good on expressing thoughts, why not start to write again?
Yes lucky guy!
nice poem :)
@ Raine
... oh goshh u really want to know who is the guy? :P nah.. dun make me reveal it here!
... i'll write whenever i feel to, so jus keep on checkin here! ^_~
love to Mom!
cheers**
@ Keigo
... yep! hope the guy knows that! :P
cheers**
Post a Comment